My name is Tom Howlett. I work for a small software house in London called Biomni although I mostly work remotely from Cheltenham. I’m in the privileged position to have worked with the same team for over 10 years and in that time we have become more and more agile using Scrum and Kanban. Although a few have come and gone along the way we are a happy and effective team constantly discovering ways to deliver better software. This blog is the story of that journey and the lessons we have learnt along the way.
- Getting ready to run a "Us and Them" workshop at @SWAgile tonight meetup.com/South-Wales-Ag… 7 hours ago
- @neil_killick Any estimate that doesn't come with the level of uncertainty expressed explicitly is asking to be misused. 21 hours ago
- @teabass Can you code them to give haircuts? @rylon @NodeCopter 1 day ago
- @JonJagger Sounds like a good replacement and would be interesting to see how teams/customers would decide to measure value 1 day ago
- Be explicit about uncertainty #agile 1 day ago