After a tough day yesterday a great day today. Managed to sign off the performance testing. Had the servers idling with 200 concurrent users, lovely. Had lunch with the CEO and talked about taking the scrum onwards, he’s a good listener and feels as optimistic about the way things are going. Feels good!
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @CBrownRiver: River are looking for passionate & experienced .NET developers to join one of our 6 development teams. Fancy a change? htt… 1 week ago
- RT @flowchainsensei: How much do you care about your colleagues as human beings? 2 weeks ago
- RT @trek: It's amazing how much scope you can cut and succeed. It's amazing how little quality you can cut before failing. 1 month ago
- RT @littleidea: never forget https://t.co/XlRb2C7A2Y 1 month ago
- What would happen if companies were required to include technical debt on their balance sheet and P&L? 1 month ago