At Biomni between releases we have interim periods. We forget about the business and detox our code, replacing tired bits, removing redundant tables, upgrading to latest versions. It’s incredibly cathartic, we mix in a couple of study days to help us keep up to date. We run it like a sprint minus any expectations on what we should achieve just a backlog of nice to haves. We generally surprise ourselves. Whilst there is no direct business value I think in the medium to long term its the most valuable work we do
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- @MrABriggs @cheltenhamgeeks Hi, it’s dormant atm I’m afraid. Not really sure when I’ll be able to resurrect, curren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Today’s bread came out with teeth! https://t.co/6MNnPfFJB9 5 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: Is sharing meaningful data the key to unlocking productivity in your business? Download our new report to find out >>… 7 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: This isn't just a continuous improvement tool. This is the only product that combines your business data with social c… 9 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: White Paper | Get our free white paper to learn how to unlock a culture of 'Innovation Everywhere'. @diaryofscrum expl… 9 months ago