At Biomni between releases we have interim periods. We forget about the business and detox our code, replacing tired bits, removing redundant tables, upgrading to latest versions. It’s incredibly cathartic, we mix in a couple of study days to help us keep up to date. We run it like a sprint minus any expectations on what we should achieve just a backlog of nice to haves. We generally surprise ourselves. Whilst there is no direct business value I think in the medium to long term its the most valuable work we do
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @CBrownRiver: River are looking for passionate & experienced .NET developers to join one of our 6 development teams. Fancy a change? htt… 1 week ago
- RT @flowchainsensei: How much do you care about your colleagues as human beings? 2 weeks ago
- RT @trek: It's amazing how much scope you can cut and succeed. It's amazing how little quality you can cut before failing. 1 month ago
- RT @littleidea: never forget https://t.co/XlRb2C7A2Y 1 month ago
- What would happen if companies were required to include technical debt on their balance sheet and P&L? 1 month ago