At Biomni between releases we have interim periods. We forget about the business and detox our code, replacing tired bits, removing redundant tables, upgrading to latest versions. It’s incredibly cathartic, we mix in a couple of study days to help us keep up to date. We run it like a sprint minus any expectations on what we should achieve just a backlog of nice to haves. We generally surprise ourselves. Whilst there is no direct business value I think in the medium to long term its the most valuable work we do
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @RiverAgency: Why do some people take charge of #happiness and others don’t? Listen to our CEO, Phil and COO, Tom on the @Happy_Melly po… 1 week ago
- Podcast: @phildunk and I chat about Liberating People at Work with @Happy_Melly happymelly.com/liberating-peo… 1 week ago
- RT @RonJeffries: Scrum doesn't fix your problems. Scrum shows you your problems. You're supposed to fix the problems. 1 month ago
- RT @DigitalAnt2: Come on people, there's more to #employeeengagement than #employeebenefits and #employeeperks !! twitter.com/RiverAgency/st… 2 months ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Are you a trailblazer, itching to bring about change in your organisation? Check out our six recommendations for securing… 2 months ago