At Biomni between releases we have interim periods. We forget about the business and detox our code, replacing tired bits, removing redundant tables, upgrading to latest versions. It’s incredibly cathartic, we mix in a couple of study days to help us keep up to date. We run it like a sprint minus any expectations on what we should achieve just a backlog of nice to haves. We generally surprise ourselves. Whilst there is no direct business value I think in the medium to long term its the most valuable work we do
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @cheltenhamgeeks: We’re back on thanks to some help from @CBrownRiver and @rippo: Headless UI testing with Chrome and Puppeteer https://… 6 days ago
- New Blog Post: “How Agile thinking can liberate the workplace” firstname.lastname@example.org/h… 1 week ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Wow, what a year! Today's our last day in the office before a well deserved rest with friends & family. Happy Christmas to… 3 weeks ago
- @CBrownRiver Yikes. Watched @WeAreTheCircle last night and kept wondering if it was an insite into the future of @RiverAgency ;-) 1 month ago
- RT @adampknight: Posted yesterday on using the 'Myths of Creativity' to establish a principled approach to Innovation in my organisation ht… 2 months ago