At Biomni between releases we have interim periods. We forget about the business and detox our code, replacing tired bits, removing redundant tables, upgrading to latest versions. It’s incredibly cathartic, we mix in a couple of study days to help us keep up to date. We run it like a sprint minus any expectations on what we should achieve just a backlog of nice to haves. We generally surprise ourselves. Whilst there is no direct business value I think in the medium to long term its the most valuable work we do
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- 2 courageous thinkers getting together is a beautiful thing 😀@CBrownRiver @flowchainsensei #rw14july https://t.co/IOB3EUTV8F 1 week ago
- @flowchainsensei Hey Bob, Can't make #RW14July :-( but @CBrownRiver is taking my place :-) say hello, we share a love for your writing 1 week ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Doing things the River way today! Having a lunchtime BBQ to say thanks & celebrate some recent team achievements #rewardan… 2 weeks ago
- @CBrownRiver Wow incredible 😀nicely done looking forward to hearing the stories 1 month ago
- RT @CBrownRiver: River are looking for passionate & experienced .NET developers to join one of our 6 development teams. Fancy a change? htt… 2 months ago