My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @DigitalAnt2: Come on people, there's more to #employeeengagement than #employeebenefits and #employeeperks !! twitter.com/RiverAgency/st… 1 week ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Are you a trailblazer, itching to bring about change in your organisation? Check out our six recommendations for securing… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Out now! Our new PREDICTIONS REPORT 2018, including observations in #employeeengagement and #businessperformance. Get your… 1 month ago
- RT @KKelleyRand: An #agile team provides everyone the power to do something and make a difference, not just management. https://t.co/ELI2Za… 1 month ago
- RT @cheltenhamgeeks: We’re back on thanks to some help from @CBrownRiver and @rippo: Headless UI testing with Chrome and Puppeteer https://… 1 month ago