My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- @flowchainsensei Hey bob, new job is all consuming and keeping me entertained, @Twitter not getting look in, but pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- RT @flowchainsensei: Cross-functional collaboration /ht @hemppah https://t.co/dHwySb0GIW 2 weeks ago
- RT @geoffcwatts: Who's going to the @CheltenhamGeeks meetup on 27th Feb? I'll be there talking #productmastery → j.mp/2kOPvik #… 1 month ago
- RT @cheltenhamgeeks: We've also got @JonAlb running a workshop on developing Alexa skills on AWS lambda in < 2 weeks meetup.com/Cheltenham-Gee… 1 month ago
- So I finally have the mighty @geoffcwatts speaking at @cheltenhamgeeks #agile #excited meetup.com/Cheltenham-Gee… 1 month ago