My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- Today’s bread came out with teeth! https://t.co/6MNnPfFJB9 1 month ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: Is sharing meaningful data the key to unlocking productivity in your business? Download our new report to find out >>… 3 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: This isn't just a continuous improvement tool. This is the only product that combines your business data with social c… 5 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: White Paper | Get our free white paper to learn how to unlock a culture of 'Innovation Everywhere'. @diaryofscrum expl… 5 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: River puts data at the heart of your business so you, your teams & your business can swarm around KPIs. #teamworkmakes… 6 months ago