My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @adampknight: Posted yesterday on using the 'Myths of Creativity' to establish a principled approach to Innovation in my organisation ht… 1 week ago
- @j0nhyde Hi Jon, hope things are going well, come see me at @RiverAgency if you wanna see some agile in action 😀 2 weeks ago
- RT @tottinge: Overall, a great set of edits on the 2017 Scrum Guide. https://t.co/u3dO6lPn9S 2 weeks ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Coffee or #employeeengagement ? Check out our latest blog on why organisations should invest in #engaging people https://t… 3 months ago
- 2 courageous thinkers getting together is a beautiful thing 😀@CBrownRiver @flowchainsensei #rw14july https://t.co/IOB3EUTV8F 4 months ago