My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- @MrABriggs @cheltenhamgeeks Hi, it’s dormant atm I’m afraid. Not really sure when I’ll be able to resurrect, curren… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Today’s bread came out with teeth! https://t.co/6MNnPfFJB9 4 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: Is sharing meaningful data the key to unlocking productivity in your business? Download our new report to find out >>… 6 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: This isn't just a continuous improvement tool. This is the only product that combines your business data with social c… 8 months ago
- RT @teamrivertweets: White Paper | Get our free white paper to learn how to unlock a culture of 'Innovation Everywhere'. @diaryofscrum expl… 8 months ago