My name is Tom Howlett. I’m a freelance developer/agile coach and owner of Lean Tomato. I love to help build development teams and coach existing ones to become more effective. I also still love to code and develop asp.net web applications working with local designers. This blog is the story of my experiences as a developer and Scrummaster over the last 8 years.
Come say hello at...
No upcoming events
- RT @RiverAgency: Why do some people take charge of #happiness and others don’t? Listen to our CEO, Phil and COO, Tom on the @Happy_Melly po… 1 month ago
- Podcast: @phildunk and I chat about Liberating People at Work with @Happy_Melly happymelly.com/liberating-peo… 1 month ago
- RT @RonJeffries: Scrum doesn't fix your problems. Scrum shows you your problems. You're supposed to fix the problems. 2 months ago
- RT @DigitalAnt2: Come on people, there's more to #employeeengagement than #employeebenefits and #employeeperks !! twitter.com/RiverAgency/st… 3 months ago
- RT @RiverAgency: Are you a trailblazer, itching to bring about change in your organisation? Check out our six recommendations for securing… 3 months ago